- Less danger of writing awful purple prose
- Friends can survive without constantly being around each other
- Friendships are really cute
- It’s easier to write healthy friendships
- Somebody can be friends with two people without it turning into an annoying “friendship triangle”
- Positive female-female friendships are underrepresented
- Female-male friendships without romantic undertones are underrepresented outside of children’s books
- Most people don’t collapse into irrational heaps of strong emotions whenever they see their friends, which makes it way easier to fight off attacking ninjas
- More stories about online friends would be nice
- Friends don’t have to be conventionally attractive in order to sell books
- Did I mention the cuteness factor?
They are Pendragons. They are good for one thing only, death.
Did you know at the set of Capitan America 2. Chris Evans couldn’t tell apart Scarlett Johanson’s stunt doubles from her so he would start talking to them as in they were Scarlett and the stunt doubles played the game ” How long would it take Chris to figure out im not Scarlett” . Apparently the record was 10 minutes.
“Draco’s like… snow. It’s cold and cruel to begin with, but it’s somehow beautiful, and you miss it when it’s not there. And if you hold it in your hands close enough and long enough, it changes. It melts.”
This scene was so important. Arthur spent the entire episode saying he could rule alone, that he didn’t need anyone. And then here, at the very end, when he was going to his potential death, he finally swallowed his pride, took Merlin’s hand and literally thanked his oldest friend for everything.
me as hell